A generational property, 1840 N Clark is located just steps from Lincoln Park, Old Town and Lake Michigan. Offering two levels and up to 18,000 SQFT of the rarest space in Chicago, this property offers views of the park and lake to the East, with the iconic Lincoln Park neighborhood to the West.
The site is highly visible on a prime corner location with over 130′ of frontage on Clark St. and Lincoln Ave and 26 parking spaces in the valet garage. Extensive signage opportunities allowing branding easily visible from Lincoln Ave, Clark Street, Wells and Lincoln Park. Steps from high-end co-tenants including Equinox and the 184-room Hotel Lincoln featuring two restaurants: Perennial Vibrant and the JParker Rooftop.
Ideal for Office, Retail or Restaurant use.
- Garage Parking Available – up to 26 indoor spaces starting at $99/mo
- Private Roof Top Terrace and Extensive Patio Opportunities
- Elevator building that can be easily demised by floor
- Unmatched visibility and signage potential in the market
- Statement, flagship location in one of Chicago’s premier neighborhoods
- Black iron capable