Eric Janssen was appointed Receiver for a portfolio of 4 suburban Office and Industrial/Flex properties with a combined total of approximately 250,000 SF.
CRER has the expertise required to handle a variety of distressed situations including the management, leasing and/or redevelopment of under-performing real estate.
Our receivership services include:
- Review the order appointing receiver to ensure it will be sufficient in its scope and authority
- Stabilizing the property operations and ensuring tenant retention
- Preparing required court reports and attending court hearings in federal, chancery, housing and eviction court
- Providing monthly financial reports to the client which can be securely accessed on our website
- Overseeing on-site property management
- Development and implementation of a strategic plan for the property with input from the client
- Evaluation and creation of marketing, advertising, leasing and exit strategies